Monday, April 10, 2017

week 190: Sticking with the plan

I'm not going to lie, I'm tired tonight. I ran a half marathon on Saturday, which went really well--I knocked 7 minutes of my time from September. I'm continuing to love the small town races in Wisconsin--the "crowds" (tens of people, I tell you!) are awesome, and the races are gorgeous. Long, beautiful country roads through farmland. But, racing takes its toll. My legs feel great but it definitely took a lot of energy to put together those miles. That, and for the past couple of weeks, Lime has been waking up at 4-4:30 a.m. every day, for no obvious reason. It's pitch dark and dead quiet. He's not hungry. He's still tired. Teeth? Internal clock malfunction? Who knows, I just hope it stops soon. We did a lot of fun stuff this week--proof in the photos, not the words!











3 comments:

  1. Well, no wonder you're tired! Hope you get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime is definitely looking like his big brother! (Other than hair color and texture) I don't mean to be rude but what are your thoughts about a haircut for the boys that is layered? I think they'd look even more adorable than they are now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with polymyositis in 2002 and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) by a lung biopsy in 2007. I have been on prednisone at various dosages from the beginning along with various immune suppressant medications. I began taking tacrolimus in 2008 and have held off any progression of more scarring. I had shortness of breath and coughing. I was relatively active but I learned to pace myself. I have the best medical team that all work together.. As the disease progressed all medication stopped working, i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in South Africa who have successful herbal treatment to Pulmonary fibrosis and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the Pulmonary fibrosis herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 9 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic @ gmail. com or visit www. healthherbalclinic. weebly. com

    ReplyDelete